Want some healthy zucchini fries? Here’s a recipe from Damn Delicious that can be made with no oil. They are still delicious!
Sometimes you want to crunch of fries. Instead of getting them from a fast-food outlet, try these oven-bakes healthy zucchini fries.
Healthy Zucchini Fires
INGREDIENTS: (SERVES 6)
• 1 cup Panko*
• 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 4 zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
3. Working in batches, dredge zucchini in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
NUTRITION (per serving)
Click here to read full recipe for healthy zucchini fries.