Holistic Nutritionist, Healthy Diet Planner and Personal Trainer in Orange County
Lorie Eber is not your typical jock, product-pushing, miracle pill, health and fitness consultant – far from it. She’s a holistic nutritonist, a healthy diet planner, and a personal trainer.
What’s different about Lorie?
- She talks the talk: Straight-forward, plain-talking New Yorker, but also empathetic
- She walks the walk: At age 60, goes to the gym seven days a week at 5:00 am with her husband and eats a healthy Mediterranean diet.
- She feels your pain: Unlike most personal trainers, she spent 23 years as a stressed out, workaholic corporate litigator and is also an Instructor of Gerontology (the study of aging)
- She has top-notch training: Lorie has the skills and qualifications required of personal trainers, including Precision Nutrition Certified Professional, Mayo Clinic Certified Wellness Coach and NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- She gets results: Teaches skills and techniques that work in today’s workplace to avoid the constant temptations to overeat and sit all day.
As well as being a personal trainer and nutritionist, Lorie is also the author of two Amazon books: “How to Stay Healthy in a World Designed to Make Us Fat and Lazy,” and “Aging Beats the Alternative and a Sense of Humor Helps.” Calling upon her experience as a holistic nutritionist and a healthy diet planner, Lorie also blogs regularly for Huff Post and on her website, and posts the latest health news and shares tasty recipes.
Lorie is passionate about helping others who are ready to make long-lasting changes to their eating and exercise habits. She’s eager to share her expertise and will effectively guide and support you on your weight loss journey – helping you to improve your fitness, introducing you to effective fitness training methods, and acting as your expert diet planner, whether you’re in Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, or elsewhere in Orange County.
Mayo Clinic Certified
How to Stay Healthy in a World Designed to Make Us Fat and Lazy
by Lorie Eber
Gerontologist, Personal Trainer, Keynote Speaker, Author, Boomer Blogger