Looking for a healthy oatmeal recipe that you can make ahead for breakfast and eat the whole week? This one is quick and easy and yields 9 servings.
Healthy Oatmeal Recipe: Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
This hearty breakfast from Eat The Gains features delicious fall spices and flavors like cinnamon and pumpkin.
It can easily be made ahead of time as part of meal prep and the filling fiber from oats keeps you satiated until lunch.
If you can’t find fresh cranberries (or don’t like them) feel free to use the fruit of your choice. You can also substitute any nut butter and make it vegan by using flax eggs instead.
Ingredients (9 servings)
• Oil, for greasing the pan
• 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
• 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
• 1 1/2 cups (225g) fresh cranberries
• 2 large eggs
• 1/4 cup (40g) coconut flour
• 1/4 cup (62g) almond butter
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well to combine. Pour mixture into the baking dish, spreading evenly and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Allow to cool, then slice into 9 equal-size pieces.
Nutrition (per serving):
Total Fat: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 7g
Click here for this healthy oatmeal recipe.