Benefits of Nutrition Coaching
In today’s hectic world, it’s easy to see why people are gaining weight and living unhealthy lifestyles. After all, we sit all day, we are stressed to the max, and let’s not even start on portion sizes.
But, did you know that:
- 71% of Americans are overweight or obese
- 80% do not meet the CDC’s recommendations to exercise 150 minutes per week
- 40% will develop type 2 diabetes during their lifetimes
Scary, isn’t it?
Why Is This Happening?
- It’s not complicated! We eat too much food.
- Portion sizes are out of control
- We are stressed to the max
- We sit all day
- Previous generations were healthier because they ate reasonable portions and walked more
How Nutrition Coaching Works
- You know what you should be doing, but it’s very hard to stick to healthy habits
- You need special skills to be healthy in today’s super-sized, sedentary environment
- I will teach you how to plan and strategize to live a healthy life!
But all of this can be avoided by following a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrition coaching is all about healthy eating, following a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As an experienced and qualified Nutrition Coach, Lorie is perfectly equipped to help you reap the benefits of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, whilst introducing you to the best diet menus for weight loss.
And it’s not just about following a restrictive diet. Through her nutrition classes and nutrition coaching, Lorie will help you to embrace healthy eating and a healthy diet, and create diet plans that will help you to achieve your goals. With a wealth of experience creating diet plans for weight loss, diet plans for women, diets plans for men, and specialist plans such as vegan menus, whatever your objectives, you can rely on Lorie to help you achieve them.
Dietitian vs Nutritionist
When embarking on your journey to health and wellbeing, it’s important to understand the difference between a dietitian and a nutritionist.
So let’s take a look at the qualifications and skills of a dietitian vs nutritionist…
A dietician is a qualified health professional who has university qualifications and has undergone a period of practical training in hospital and community settings. They can provide advice and guidance relating to your diet.
Nutritionists like Lorie, on the other hand, are trained, experienced, and skilled in nutrition. They are able to offer advice on a healthy diet, the benefits of a balanced diet, meal planning, following a healthy lifestyle, and much more.
For further information about Lorie Eber’s Nutrition Coaching services, get in touch today!