Lorie Eber Wellness Coaching offers customized weight loss programs specially designed to fit into your current lifestyle. The “Healthy Weight Loss Plan” described below is the most popular choice.
Healthy Weight Loss Plan Custom-Designed for Your Busy Life
FREE 30-minute office consultation to see if we are a good fit and explain my program
Plan Outline: Eight weekly coaching sessions in my office in Irvine or by phone
· safely lose 1-2 pounds per week while learning healthy habits
· start with your existing food choices and transform them into a healthier diet
How the Plan Works:
· Complete an assessment of current health habits
· Formulate a specific, achievable plan that meets your objectives
· Evaluate last week’s goals and set new goals as appropriate
· Sign up for the My Fitness Pal app and create a food diary to track your food
· I monitor your food diary and give you feedback during the week
· During each phone session, you provide your new weight, we review progress, and discuss setbacks
· We formulate a plan of action for the upcoming week
Additional Features to Keep You on Track:
· “Health Prescription” card to remind you of your motivations
· Daily email with a “Health Tip of the Day” to keep you on track
· Receive additional support by teaming up with another client on My Fitness Pal (optional)
· Free copy of my book: “How to Stay Healthy in a World Designed to Make Us Fat and Lazy”
Diets For High Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure
Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure or diabetes?
If you are overweight or obese you may have been told by your doctor that you have high blood pressure or Type 2 diabetes. Just being overweight or living a sedentary lifestyle can put you at higher risk of developing these chronic conditions, so it’s important to adopt a good weight loss program and healthy eating plan to stay fit and healthy.
Carrying excess weight:
- Increases the strain on your heart
- Raises blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Lowers good cholesterol levels
- Increases your risk of developing diabetes
The good news: Losing a little as 10 or 20 pounds can help lower blood pressure and the risk of heart disease.
Start losing weight now the healthy way!
Lorie creates custom weight loss programs, including diets for high cholesterol and high blood pressure, diets for diabetics, and a general healthy lifestyle. She also designs the best weight loss programs for your individual needs and objectives.
Lorie’s custom diet programs offer the perfect solution for weight loss after pregnancy, lowering the blood pressure naturally, and diets for diabetics. Working with clients in Newport Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Villa Park, Rancho Santa Margarita and throughout Orange County, Lorie crafts the best diet plans for high blood pressure and diabetics.
Your custom diet plan will be designed around your needs, your goals, and your lifestyle ranging from a four-session program with 15-minute weekly telephone advice sessions, to a single session in person or over the phone.
Tip of the Day!
After signing up for your custom diet program, you will receive a daily email with a one-sentence health tip of the day – keeping you focused, accountable, and motivated!
For more information about the benefits of diets for high cholesterol and high blood pressure, Lorie’s custom diet plans, and how to identify the best weight loss programs for you, please get in touch!
Just a few words to thank you for coaching me on my weight loss endeavors. It was really motivating to have our weekly telephone conversations. They were a nice way to share my goals, successes and failures. Also, your daily inspirational tips are a good way to keep me moving forward despite bumps along the way. I used to say that one has to be ready to start a diet, now I can say, one needs a “kick-ass” coach to start a new lifestyle journey.